Friday, November 11, 2005

TGIF

Not much to report on the radiography front. The boss is gone today so, as you can imagine, I am not as productive as I usually am. Ha ha.

One new development though....I am now in contact with a friend of a friend who may be interested in renting a room out to me in his house while I'm in school. He has a 4 bedroom place in Scottsdale. For those of you who don't know Phoenix, Scottsdale is one of the richer suburbs of the city...very La Dee Da. I havent seen the place yet or met him, but he seems nice over email and the house cant be too bad. I plan to take a look at the house and meet him on Dec 1st, while I'm down there for orientation at SPS. Wish me luck.

TGIF thats for sure. I didnt know if I would make it thru this week without going crazy (see earlier post). Although no big plans for the weekend, the fact that I am not at work is good enough for me. Becky works 7a-7p this Sat and Sun, so I'm on my own for most of the weekend. That's OK, it will give me some time to "fix" the computer. My virus software has been problematic lately....maybe my virus software has a virus, how ironic would that be!

No comments: