I was recently asked by a friend of mine on another blog to post 5 Weird Things About Me, like she had on her blog. So here it goes.
5 Weird/Strange/Obsessive Things About Me
1. When I get out of the shower I always towel off the different parts of my body in the same order. I just recently realized this and have to wonder if I am the only one who does this.
2. I always sing along to the song "Breakfast at Tiffany's", but in a thick German accent. And I dont even like the song. Go figure.
3. If I warm something up in the microwave and take it out before the timer beeps, I always have to clear the remaining time so it goes back to the clock. I have woken up in the middle of the night, realized the time wasnt cleared and gone downstairs just to clear the timer. OCD much!?
4. I chew my finger nails, but only when I'm watching a movie......at the theater.
5. I practice Spanish on my cat. Which I realize is totally pointless since A) she doesnt understand English much less Spanish, B) can't tell me if I am using the past subjunctive form correctly or not, and C) would rather be sleeping anyway.
So, a little insight into the weirdness that is me.