Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Hump day........

Yay! LOST is on tonight. Perfectly positioned on hump day. The perfect thing to get me thru the rest of the week. Its Becky and my weekly ritual to sit down to watch LOST with a homemade pizza with all the toppings you can think of. We eat well the rest of the week so why not have some fun on Wednesday, right?!

There was a staff meeting this morning at the museum....which I skipped of course! I think the director must have told everyone that I was leaving because people have been making comments to me all day about it. Some positive some neutral, so far none that are too negative or judgemental. Its probably all in my head, but the mentality of the museum folk is a little weird. They dedicate their lives to a job that pays horribly and almost never delivers the kudos it should and when someone (like me) wants to leave it for "greener pastures", they get pretty defensive about it. Or at least I expected them to, but maybe I was wrong. From my countdown meter on my sidebar ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
it looks like I have about 8 days left until my last day of work, yay!

No comments: