Friday, September 22, 2006

Apologies

I apologize for the lack of postings the last few weeks. The truth is I'm still pretty exhausted when I get home from clinicals at the end of the day and find it hard to form a complete, coherent thought much less attempt to compose a witty and entertaining post. Not that I have ever been successful at that in the past! :-P

Unfortunately, I no longer have the big, healthy doses of spare time I used to have while I was living in Phoenix and only going to classes. I now have to use what little free time I have for doing housework, running errands, spending time with my wife and the all important job of entertaining the cat.

I know, excuses, excuses, excuses. I don't mean to justify my relative absence to the blogosphere, but there are some good reasons I have not been around. I hope my loyal readers will not lose faith in me and go off in search of greener and more frequently updated pastures, and I hope my new readers, especially those of the rad tech student persuasion (you know who you are) will continue to check my site for my not-so-witty, not-so-entertaining updates. ;-)

And now, as I see the spaghetti water is finally boiling, I must bid you all a fond adieu. Enjoy the weekend and please do check back from time-to-time for updates on the life and times of X-ray Tech Student (Formerly) in Phoenix.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dustin! Although I haven't yet started clinicals, I know how busy you are!!!
Has it really been 5 weeks since you started clinicals? Where has the time gone? I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying it and learning a lot. Have you had to do any trauma x-rays yet?
Most of my classes right now are pretty general. I have procedures, anatomy, intro, patient care, film processing (even though 7 out of 8 clincials sites have gone digital now), protection, med term, physics, and ethics. Quite a load, huh?! Thankfully, when clinicals start in a few weeks I'll drop 12 hours of classes a week. That will be a welcom relief!
I check back often to see if you've had time to update. Take care and have a nice rest of the weekend!