Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Loss

FYI, I probably won't have a chance to post for a week or two. My grandma died a few days ago, so I have some family stuff to take care of. It was a my mom's mom, so my main concern right now is that my mom is doing ok and dealing with the loss. She was 94 years old, so she had a long, full life and didn't suffer in the end, which was important to me. She fractured her femur about a week and a half ago and quickly went down hill from there. She was already under hospice care, so she had the best people with her to make sure she was comfortable. It all went as best as it could of, I guess you could say.

Anyway, I apologize for the lack of future posts and I will do my best to get back here soon. Take care everyone.

Dustin

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry for your loss Dustin... it seems that a lot of us can become somewhat desensitized over the years to situations like this, and it usually brings it right back home when it happens to a family member. You and your family will be in my prayers.

Mary said...

I'm sorry for your loss. Death is never a fun part of life.

I hope things are starting to feel "normal" again.